This numbers aren’t 100% accurate. Data based on Google searches.
Join my Discord:
Which is your favourite character?
If you like this tipe of videos don’t forget to subscribe 🙂
Dragonball Super – Ultimate Battle Epic Cover
Inuyasha – Futari No Kimochi (Seb Sosa Trap Remix)
Death Note – Light’s Theme (Hip Hop / Trap Remix)
Code Geass Opening 1 Remix『Colors』by Flow (No Copyrights) Anime Music [NCFS UPDATE]
Bleach – Invasion (Hip Hop / Trap REMIX)
Luffy vs Ratchet round 1 Remix
The Mandalorian Theme (Hip Hop Remix)
Hacking To The Gate (Steins;Gate OP synthwave 80s remix) by Astrophysics
Seven Deadly Sins – Perfect Time (Hip Hop / Trap Remix)
Hunter x Hunter – Legend of the Martial Artist (Hip Hop / Trap REMIX)
Kiss Of Death / Eurobeat Remix
Jujutsu Kaisen – Opening (Kaikai Kitan) Hip Hop / Trap REMIX
Demon Slayer – Season 2 Opening (Akeboshi) Trap Remix
Dragon Ball Super – Ultra Instinct Theme (Hip Hop Remix)
#anime #nezuko #anime2022 #eren #erenyeager
Most Popular Anime Characters (2004 – 2022) *Music Battle*:
Ammount Search Tool
1) I gathered data from . The .csv files containing search interest values were downloaded from Google Trends for every character.
2) Ammount Search Tool determined the average monthly search volume for every character.
3) The number of searches per month for each calendar year were proportioned based on official reports from Google.
4) Data modeling through an algorithm invented by me to obtain the most realistic data possible.
5) Search interest values and proportioned monthly search volumes were placed in Excel for calculations.
6) The data was placed into Flourish Studio to create the data visualization piece.
7) Image and audio assets were added with Wondershare Filmora.